Avocado Cream Dressing
Write a review
- 3 pcs ripe avocados
- 1 pc garlic clove
- 0,5 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 pot fresh basil
- sea salt
- Peel the avocados.
- Add garlic and basil to a food processor. Process.
- Add avocado, process.
- Add lemon juice and pinch of salt. Process until smooth.
- Taste and add additional lemon juice and salt if preferred.
- Either serve on the side or toss the salad in the creamy dressing.
- If you want to make the dressing smoother and easier to blend with the salad, add one tbsp of oil.
Elegantly Vegan https://elegantlyvegan.com/wpui/