I’m really happy and grateful that Elegantly Vegan have received such great media coverage and support in so many countries, both in the old-school press/media and online. My aim for Elegantly Vegan is that it will be of service so that more people will discovered that there are an abundance of easy, delicious, plant-based food options available. Each article, mention and blogpost helps with raising the awareness about a plant-based lifestyle.
Recently Kurera, which is a magazine from Hälsokraft, wrote about Elegantly Vegan. ELLE Sweden mentioned that Elegantly Vegan inspires in the context of veganism on the rise in Sweden during 2014 on their website.
The other week Aftonbladet (a Swedish evening newspaper with approx. 3 million readers) published two whole pages about Elegantly Vegan. I got to share some recipes and hopefully help spread the knowledge about vegan food further in Sweden. I’m sure my feature ruffled a few feathers as well ;)
I’m happy that Elegantly Vegan can be a platform for a plant-based choice, a different lifestyle and mindset. To help other people discover and learn more about veganism and that there are other choices available to “traditional” ingredients. Also that vegan food is not about deprivation, nor living on beans and rice. A plant-based diet and choice has such great benefits, not just for the individual, but for the animals and the earth.
Some previous mentions of Elegantly Vegan:
- Vegetarian Living chooses Elegantly Vegan as app of the month for August
- Elegantly Vegan’s iPad edition is no.1 in App Store Sweden for Food & Drink
- GP – Major Swedish newspaper feature Elegantly Vegan
- Viva la France! – an article about the progress and work behind Elegantly Vegan
- Elegantly Vegan on HappyCow
- Sweden number one web-magazine writes about Elegantly vegan