Right now I’m into eating more clean food without processed sugars. I’m a fan of raw food candy as I convince myself it’s healthy ;)
I usually do this version for Christmas where I like to dip the raw food treats in high-quality dark chocolate so this recipe is not fully raw. However, it’s a great gluten-free and sugar-free treat that everyone will love.
There is also a multitude of ways to decorate these chocolate treats to make them stand out on a beautiful tray.
Recipe for vegan chocolate treats
- 4 dl cashew nuts
- 20 pcs fresh dates
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp finely ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp cold pressed coconut oil
- A pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 100-gram high-quality dark chocolate
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Chopped pistachio nuts
- Add all ingredients (nuts first, then the dates) to a food processor, and process until there is a sticky dough.
- Work the dough onto a tray, covered with a sheet of baking paper into an even rectangle or square.
- Let set in the fridge overnight and cut into squares, and store the bars in an airtight container in the fridge or the freezer.
- Melt the chocolate (i recommend using a water bath), dip each chocolate square in the chocolate, place it on a surface, and decorate immediately.
- Let the chocolate squares cool off and the chocolate set again. Store these in the fridge in an airtight container.