This breakfast or snack is such a treat during fig season. Dress this up by drizzling maple syrup on top and finish of with a few chopped and roasted hazelnuts.
Chia pudding with figs
Write a review
- 4 tsp chia seeds
- 4 dl plant-based milk, for this i recommend hazelnut milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 fresh fig per serving
- Mix chia seeds and spices with the plant-based milk of your choice in a bowl.
- Cover the bowl with a lid, plastic wrap or similar to protect the pudding and place the bowl in the fridge overnight.
- You may need to whisk the chia seeds around once or twice, while they swell up, so that the pudding becomes even and that no chia seeds get stuck in the bottom of your bowl.
- The consistency should be like a pudding, the shell of the seeds swell and accumulate fluid.
Elegantly Vegan http://elegantlyvegan.com/wpui/