I love spagetti squash. However it’s super rare to find some in Sweden where I reside. When I do it’s a real treat and often imported from Germany.
Spagetti squash is very easy to cook. I usually cook them like this:
- Slice the spagetti squash in 2, oil the inside
- Place them face down on a baking tray covered with baking paper
- Place the tray in a pre-heated oven, 175C, in the middle of the oven
- Bake for 25-40 minuted depending on the size of the squash. You know it’s done once the insides are tender.
- Scoop out the insides, add additional oil, salt, pepper and fresh lemon juice to taste.
If you are wondering about the dish in the picture above, I’ve made a quick salad with salad in the bottom, artichokes and then added spagetti squash on top, which I’ve dressed with freshly ground pepper, sea salt, truffle oil and freshly chopped parsley.