This is like the simplest recipe for breakfast, except for avocado toast perhaps ;) I think overnight oats are perfect for early mornings when my appetite is generally quite low and I know I need to be up early and bright in the office.
- 1/2 dl oats
- 1/2 dl cashew milk or any other plant based milk of choice
- 2 tsp raw cacao nibs
- 1 tsp date syrup
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Coconut cream and fresh berries
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a jar.
- Add the date syrup with a fork and blend with the dry ingredients.
- Add equal parts of cashew or any other nut milk, blend well.
- Let stand and soak overnight in the fridge.
- Add fresh berries and coconut cream prior to serving
How to calculate oats per person or serving:
- 1 dl dry oats per serving