This is a gluten free, dairy free and easy to make chocolate treat that also contain a bit of protein. Use pretty tinfoil moulds in different colours to give this easy to make treat a elegant look or to suit any special occasion or holiday.
Quinoa Chocolate Clusters
Write a review
- 100 gram dark chocolate of high quality
- 1 dl of puffed quinoa
- 20 pcs small tinfoil cups/moulds
- Melt chocolate in a water bath or using your preferred method.
- Add puffed quinoa, mix evenly.
- Use a teaspoon to add the chocolate mixture to each mould/cup.
- Let set in room temperature.
- Store in an airtight container.
Elegantly Vegan https://elegantlyvegan.com/wpui/