This is my ultimate comfort food. When I need something heavily chocolatey but still kind of healthy, this is my go to recipe.
- 3 pcs frozen organic bananas, cut into small pieces prior to freezing them
- 3 tsp raw cacao powder
- 0,5 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1,5 – 2,5 dl coconut cream
- Add the frozen banana pieces to a food processor. Blend until the bananas look like grated cheese.
- Add the raw cacao powder and cinnamon. Blend.
- Carefully add coconut cream – tablespoon by tablespoon while the food processor is still running.
- The consistency should be smooth but still firm.
- Serve immediately.