This soup is a real satisfying and nutritional dense soup that works really well as a comfort food when you have a craving for fat and salt. It hits the spot without being unhealthy.
It’s also perfect hungover food ;)
Creamy Kale and Coriander Soup
Write a review
- 350 grams of frozen kale
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 pc onion, finely chopped
- 1 pc chili fruit, finely chopped
- 1 pc garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tsp vegetable bouillon powder
- 2 pcs bay leaves
- 2,5 dl fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 4 dl water
- coconut oil
- soy sauce
- Fry onion, chili and garlic in coconut oil in a pot.
- Add frozen kale and coriander. Stir.
- Add water, bay leaves and vegetable bouillon powder, bring to boil. The reduce the heat and put a lid on the pot.
- Let simmer gently on low heat for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaves, mix the soup until smooth with a hand blender.
- Add coconut milk and heat up the soup on the stove again, if necessary.
- Taste and add soy sauce if you prefer more salt.
- If you prefer a thinner soup, add more water - or if you prefer a thicker soup, reduce the amount of water used.
Elegantly Vegan http://elegantlyvegan.com/wpui/