This is a easy but very appreciated recipe. Either you can use some sort of vegan equivalent of cream, such as soy cream which you can whip. Or if you rather cut down on the sugar use a full fat coconut milk. In this recipe I’ve used high quality dark chocolate and Alpor Airy & Creamy. But feel free to use whatever you prefer.
- 250 ml Alpro Airy & creamy
- 200 gram dark dairy free chocolate (70%)
- Place a bowl in a pot with hot water.
- Break apart the chocolate into pieces, melt while stirring.
- Once the chocolate has melted, carefully pour in the soy cream while stirring.
- Once you have a luscious chocolate cream, take the bowl away from the pot.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into 4 dessert glasses.
- Let set overnight in the fridge.
- Decorate with whipped cream prior to serving, fresh berries and meringues.