It’s official salad time. Loads of fresh and nice produce is available now so I thought I’d share this easy seed mix, which is great to top salads, soups and even smoothies or your morning porridge with. It’s something with pumpkin and sunflower seeds, they work so very well together.
- 2,5 dl raw pumpkin seeds
- 2,5 dl raw sunflower seeds
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 C.
- Add the seeds in an even layer to a large oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, watching the seeds regularly as not to burn them.
- Remove from the oven when the sunflower seeds are slightly golden.
- Let cool off then add to a jar with a tight fitting lid.