Thank you for being with me this year and reading this blog and of course for buying my vegan cookbook. I’m really grateful and delighted for the tweets, likes, comments on Facebook and in the blog as well as the lovely emails I receive. It always makes my day, so please do get in touch! :)
On that note, I want to sum up a few things from this year which I’m really exited and grateful for. Not only have Elegantly Vegan been both mentioned and featured in some major Swedish magazines (likek ELLE Sweden and Aftonbladet). Many fun things have happened online, here’s a selection of them, which I’m really proud to be part of:
- VegFest Express launched and I’m delighted to be one of their chosen bloggers to be featured on their first page, together with other incredibly talanted vegan and vegetarian recipe developers.
- My creamy, coconut and raspberry ice-cream recipe ended up on Buzzfeed. I’m stoked!
- Creative Live added my fig and cognac marmalade to their home-made holiday treats list.
- True to form the talented Vegan Miam wrote this fantastic review of my vegan cookbook. The images are incredible and her review thoroughly. I’m honoured.
- Running on Real Food added my ice-cream recipe to her divine and very indulgent 60 dairy free ice creams list.
- Healthier Daily picked up one of my juice recipes and added it to this awesome list with detox drinks.
- I wrote this short guide to Gothenburg for Vegan Miam, where I take you along to my current 5 top vegan eats in Gothenburg.
- As an guest blogger att Happy Cow, I shared my best advice on how to get the most out of your holiday.
These are just a few of the awesome things which has happened this year in relation to Elegantly Vegan. I’ve “met” a lot of new people online from all around the world for collaborations of all kinds within the vegan realm and world. I’d love for more of these awesome things to happen in 2015 so don’t hesitate to get in touch with any fun ideas or request.
Thank you for being part of a great 2014.