Beetroot Salad with white Truffle Oil
Write a review
- 6 pcs beetroots
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- sea salt
- olive oil
- white truffle oil
- Clean, peel and dice the beetroots. Cut into equally sides pieces.
- Cook until tender.
- Let cool off then add to a large salad bowl.
- Add a dash of olive oil, lemon juice, chopped parsley. salt and black pepper to taste. Blend evenly.
- Add a dash of white truffle oil, taste. Add any additional truffle oil and/or salt and pepper.
- Swerve with additional parsley on top.
Elegantly Vegan https://elegantlyvegan.com/wpui/