I love beetroots, either it is in my juices or as a nice side dish. This is a really nice salad, which is super easy to make but feels so luxurious with the use of the white truffle oil.
Serves: 6 as a side dish
- 6 pcs beetroots
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- sea salt
- olive oil
- white truffle oil
- Clean, peel and dice the beetroots. Cut into equal sides pieces.
- Cook until tender.
- Let cool off then add to a large salad bowl.
- Add a dash of olive oil, lemon juice, and chopped parsley. salt and black pepper to taste. Blend evenly.
- Add a dash of white truffle oil, taste. Add any additional truffle oil and/or salt and pepper.
- Swerve with additional parsley on top.