Easy Three Seed Crackers
Write a review
- 4 dl of water
- 3 dl flax seed
- 2 dl pumpkin seed
- 1 dl sunflower seed
- 2 tbsp spices (dried, I use paprika and oregano)
- Himalayan pink salt
- Blend seeds and spices evenly in a bowl.
- Add water and let the seeds soak for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- Spread an even layer over a oven tray covered with a sheet of baking paper.
- Sprinkle with salt and any additional spices.
- Slow bake in the oven at 125 C for 1,5 - 3 hours depending on the thickness of your layer. I suggest that you look at the crackers after 1 hour, then either lower the heat and let it bake for another hour or watch the crackers each 20-30 minutes until you are satisfied with the result.
- Let cool off before you carefully break apart the large seed cracker in to smaller pieces.
- Don't bake the crackers too long, because then they will become dry and very brittle.
- I use a 36 x 36 cm oven tray, I like my crackers to be a bit on the thicker side, I could easily cover 2 of these standard oven trays with the seed mixture for thinner crackers.
Elegantly Vegan https://elegantlyvegan.com/wpui/