Who does not love pancakes? and the thicker American version is actually super easy to make vegan. Serve with fresh berries, maple syrup and a vegan hazelnut cream and you are in for a real treat ;)
- 2 dl spelt flour
- 1 dl coconut flour
- 3 dl oat cream
- 1 tbsp potato flour
- 1 dl brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp vegetable margarine, melted
- vegetable margarine or coconut oil to fry
- Mix flour, coconut flour, potato flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and sugar in a large bowl.
- Melt a tablespoon of the vegetable margarine in a frying pan and pour into the bowl, add oat cream while stirring. Whisk together to an even and thick batter.
- Melt another dab of vegetable margarine in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Pour the batter into the frying pan using a spoon when the margarine has melted, shape into round shapes if possible while you pour the batter into the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 75 degrees C and place an ovenproof dish in the oven.
- When your pancakes begin to form tiny bubbles and the top surface solidifies slightly, flip the pancakes over. The top should now be deliciously golden brown.
- Place all baked pancakes on your plate in the oven while you make the remaining pancakes.