Artichoke and white bean dip
Write a review
- 210 g artichoke bottoms
- 230 g big white beans (cooked)
- 2 pcs of garlic cloves
- 1 small bundle of fresh dill (aprox.3-4 tbsp of chopped herbs)
- rapeseed oil
- lemon juice
- sea salt
- Add artichokes, garlic cloves, dill and white beans to a food processor and process until as smooth as possible.
- Add rapeseed oil (and/or water) until you have reached your desired smoothness and consistency. Note that add very little water, if any, as the white beans "dilute" quickly in water.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Elegantly Vegan http://elegantlyvegan.com/wpui/