This is my take on the now very famous avocado toast. I think that if I breakdown my diet, it’s like 45% avocado, 45% hummus and 5% chocolate, with an occasional percentage of champagne every now and then ;)
I love avocado toast for breakfast and as I eat very little white bread I choose a sour dough bread and pair this gooey delicious toast with a creamy, large oat latte :)
So here you have my recipe and method for making this internet staple.
Serves: 1 person
- 2 pc sour dough bread
- 1 pc ripe avocado
- 1 tbps chives, finely chopped
- chipotle powder
- fresh lemon juice
- freshly grated pepper
- sea salt
- Toast the bread.
- Add half an avocado to each slice of bread.
- Drizzle fresh lemon juice on top and work in in to the mashed avocado.
- Sprinkle sea salt, add chili flakes, freshly grated pepper and chipotle powder. Work in to the mashed avocado.
- Lastly add the chives, sprinkle on some additional sea salt flakes to finish off.