I got a spiralizer for Christmas and I do all kinds of noodles with it. The most classic ones I do with zucchini and plenty of herby avocado, nutritional yeast and some thinly slices sun-dried tomatoes.
I use 1/2 zucchini per person (usually its only me eating this).
I use this avocado recipe for the dressing in which I toss the noodles.
Ingredients per person or serving:
- 1/2 zucchini, spiralized
- 2 pcs thinly sliced sundried tomatoes
- 2 heaped tablespoons of basil-avocado dressing
- Nutritional yeast, extra lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and top with
- Spiralize the zuccini
- Make the basil- avocado dressing as directed
- Slice sundried tomatoes thinly
- Toss the zoodles in the avocado with the tomatoes
- Top with nutritional yeast, extra lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and top with – enjoy immediately.