I discovered this by mistake. My raw cacao powder ran out and I was preparing for a race. So I was in need of a light but powerful pre-run meal. I’ve recently bought carob powder so I thought I try making a smoothie with that instead and it turned out to taste more like a dessert! The taste of carb os like fudge, it’s hard to explain, its sweet and rich, but not in a sugary way.
- 2,5 dl high protein soy yogurt (I used Alpro Go)
- 1,5 dl frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp carob powder
- 1 dl soy or other plant based milk
- 1 pc banana
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- If the smoothie is to thick, add more soy milk.