Steamed asparagus, artichokes, various green leaves, wild garlic and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice on top.
- 20 grams of various salad leaves
- 100 gram green asparagus
- 3 pcs artichokes, cut in quarters
- 1 wild garlic leaf, thinly sliced
- fresh lemon (juice)
- salt and pepper to taste
- virgin olive oil if desired
- Steam the asparagus until tender
- Place the salad leaves on a plate.
- Add artichokes and steamed asparagus
- Sprinkle chopped garlic leaves on top
- Finish off with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste