This is a perfect recipe to use when you are craving something comforting, savory and creamy but doesn’t want the heaviness of a pasta dish.
- 2 pcs of small zucchinis, I used a yellow and a green variety, spiralized
- 2 tbsp vegan cream
- 2-3 tbsp pistachio pesto
- 1 pcs small yellow tomato, diced
- 1/2 pc onion, diced
- olive oil to fry
- salt, pepper and nutritional yeast to taste
- Fry the onion and tomato in olive oil until the onion is translucent.
- Lower the heat and add pistachio pesto and stir well, add vegan cream and make a thick sauce.
- Add the zoodles, either as is or after you have soaked them in hot water and drained them.
- Stir together on low heat, add additional salt, pepper and nutritional yeast to taste.
- Serve immediately. Decorate with additional nutritional yeast.