This is an insanely delicious pasta sauce which is completely addictive. Make it for a date-night or impress a crowd of dinner guest. Serve with angel-hair pasta to really get the most out of this lusciously creamy and decadent pasta sauce recipe.
Creamy & Dreamy White Truffle Pasta Sauce
Write a review
- 4 dl oat-cream or other non-dairy cream
- 3 tbsp dried mushrooms
- 3 tbsp cashewnuts
- 1 pc veggie stock cube
- 1 tsp lemon juice, fresh
- 1 pc sharlotte onion
- 1 pc garlic clove
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 4 pc dino kale leaves
- white truffle oil
- olive oil (to fry)
- black pepper
- sea salt
- Fry finely chopped garlic and onion in oil until translucent. Reduce the heat.
- Add finely chopped dino kale, cashew nuts and crumble dried mushrooms into the pot.
- Add oat cream/non-dairy cream and stir.
- Crumble the veggie stock cube into the sauce, stir and add salt, pepper, lemon juice and nutmeg. Reduce the heat further.
- Gently cook on low heat under a lid for about 10 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Mix the sauce with a hand blender until smooth.
- Add truffle oil as preferred and taste with additional salt and black pepper.
- Serve with finely cut herbs and additional truffle oil sprinkled on the top of the pasta.
Elegantly Vegan https://elegantlyvegan.com/wpui/