This is a simple dish which you can luxe with truffle oil and fancy decorations. Perfect for brunch or a cocktail party as you can make the mushroom cream the day before.
- 300 grams of mushrooms
- 1 pc onion, carmalised
- 1 pc garlic clove
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2-3 tbsp vegan creme fraiche
- truffle oil, to taste and preference
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dino kale crisps to decorate
- rapeseed oil to fry
- A sourdough baguette, sliced into pieces
- Caramelize the onions and let them cool off
- Fry mushrooms until tender.
- Blend mushrooms and onions with a hand blender to an airy mousse.
- Add vegan creme fraiche and lemon juice, and blend until smooth.
- Add truffle oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on bruschettas, and add additional salt and/or truffle oil to decorate.
- Finish off with kale crisp.
Want to know how to make kale crisps?