I love kale crisps. Whenever I’m in Germany or the States, I practically live of them.
They are incredibly easy to make yourself and you can use any kale variety. I particularly like to use Dino/Tuscany Kale since they are swift to clean and prepare.
- Rapeseed oil
- Sea salt
- Any flavouring/spice you'd like
- Pre-heat your oven to 225 C.
- Wash and dry the kale.
- Remove the stem and add to the kale to a bowl. Drizzle oil over the kale, add any spices then stir or massage the kale to coat it evenly in oil.
- Place the kale on a tray covered with baking paper. Ensure the kale is not overlapping.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, until crisp.
- Let cool off then devour!