This is a very grown up version of hot cocoa. Equally as good with or without the rum or brandy :)
Write a review
- 1 dl black, strong coffee
- 2 dl oat milk
- 3 squares of dark chocolate, 70-90%
- 2 tsp coconut nectar sugar
- 1,5 tbsp brandy or rum
- Heat up oat milk and coffee in a pot.
- Add dark chocolate, and stir. Reduce the heat once the chocolate is melted and evenly blended in with the beverage. Remove from the heat.
- Add coconut sugar and liqueur of choice.
- Serve immediately.
- For adding an extra decadent touch, add whipped soy cream on top flavoured with vanilla.
Elegantly Vegan http://elegantlyvegan.com/wpui/