A versatile side dish, packed protein, that works especially well as a side to a creamy gratin.
Easy three bean salad
Write a review
- 380g x 2 packs of mixed beans (large white, chickpeas and kidney beans are a delicious mix)
- 4-6 pcs cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- ½ pc red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 dl fresh parsley, finely chopped
- black pepper
- Mix beans in a bowl. Add apple cider vinegar and oil. Stir.
- Add salt and pepper, stir.
- Add tomatoes, herbs and onion, stir.
- Marinate for a few hours in the fridge, or serve immediately.
- Store in the fridge.
- 4 large servings
- 8 small side dish servings
Elegantly Vegan http://elegantlyvegan.com/wpui/