This is an easy and satisfying sweet treat to make. I use good-quality dark chocolate and organic soft apricots. They make a divine combination.
If you prefer, you can exchange the apricots for your favourite dried fruit, or nuts. To make them extra fancy, spice the melted chocolate or decorate the surface/top of the apricots before the chocolate sets.
- 100 gram / 3.5 oz dark chocolate
- 150 grams / 5 oz dried, organic apricots
- Prepare a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper.
- Add a metal or ceramic pot on top of a pot with hot water.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and stir the chocolate with a rubber spatula.
- Add the apricots and stir and ensure that the apricots are covered completely.
- Remove the apricots from the hot bowl with a fork. Ensure that the cavity in the apricot’s surface has extra chocolate in it. Then place it on the tray.
- Let set and dry. Store in an airtight container.