This is my base recipe for a dark chocolate ganache. It’s as clean as possible since I’ve used full fat coconut milk as a substitute for the cream and you can add whatever flavouring you’d like.
Ensure you use a full fat coconut milk without any additives. Read the label carefully.
- 100 gram good quality dark chocolate, at least 70%
- 2 tsp raw coconut oil
- 2 pinches of himalayan pink salt
- 75 ml coconut milk, full fat
- 1,5 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp bourbon vanilla powder
- 16 pcs walnut halves
- Raw cacao powder
- Add coconut milk, oil an spices to a pot.
- Heat it up gently.
- Break apart the chocolate to small pieces.
- Remove the pot from the heat.
- Add the chocolate while stirring. Once the ganache is even and glossy. Pour into a ceramic or glass bowl and store in the fridge overnight.
- Add cacao powder to a plate.
- Use two spoons. With the first spoon, scoop up some ganache on the tip of the spoon, add a walnut halve and fold over the ganache and form a small ball. If needed scoop up more ganache to cover the walnut.
- Add to the plate with the cacao powder, and roll around on the plate to make an even ball and cover in cacao powder.