Whipped Coconut Cream
Write a review
- 1 can organic coconut milk, full fat (400 ml/13.5 fl oz)
- Sweetener by choice (agave, maple syrup) or a couple of tsp of powdered sugar
- 1,5 pinches of organic Bourbon Vanilla powder
- Add the coconut milk to a bowl.
- Add your desired sweetener and Bourbon Vanilla and whip the coconut into a smooth fluffy consistency.
- You can use a food processor, hand emulsifier or whisk by hand (may take a while). If you are using a food processor, keep an eye on it as you can “destroy” the cream and end up with coconut “butter” instead.
Elegantly Vegan https://elegantlyvegan.com/wpui/
Here are som additional images from another time I made this, where the whipped coconut cream looks better than in the images above as well as you can more closely see the texture.