When you are in the mood for something sweet and crunchy, yet still healthy, try these delicious walnut bites. I recommend to have them with tea, in a comfy sofa with your favourite slippers on while enjoying a good book.
Crunchy raw walnut bites
Write a review
- 12 pcs fresh dates, pitted
- 2,5 dl walnuts, fresh and raw
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 pinches pink himalayan salt
- Add pitted dates, walnuts, coconut oil and salt to a food processor.
- Process quickly for no more then 2-3 minutes. The mixture should be cource and the walnuts just coarsely chopped. The dough should not stick together, however the ingredients should be evenly blended.
- Make balls, by rolling the dough in the palm of your hands.
- Place in a jar, with airtight lid and store in the fridge until devoured.
- Add spices such as cinnamon, or make a chocolate verion by adding raw cacao powder.
Elegantly Vegan http://elegantlyvegan.com/wpui/