I love goji berries in smoothies. It may seem odd but I like to soak them overnight and use the water and the berries for the actual smoothie base. This is a perfect pre or even post workout smoothie, packed with godness to the very hilt!
Goji-Mango Cashew Smoothie
Write a review
- 4 tbsp goji berries, soaked overnight
- 3 tbsp raw cashew nuts, soaked overnight
- 0,5 dl frozen mango
- 2,5 dl water
- Soak goji berries and raw cashews in water overnight.
- Keep the water from the goji berries and use as a base for the smoothie.
- Rinse off the cashews and add to a blender.
- Pour in the goji berries and the water, add frozen mango.
- Blend until smooth and serve in pretty glasses.
Elegantly Vegan http://elegantlyvegan.com/wpui/